WHW: Cheers to 3 Years!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Today I want to give a little shout-out to the hubs and the fact that we've made it 3 years today! Some days it feels like longer but its crazy to look back and see everything we've accomplished together so far. From our new but historic, complete renovation to the birth of our most precious blessing Miss A, we've been keeping busy! This time three years ago, we were about to start our new lives together. I love you to the moon and back and appreciate each and every one of the sacrifices you make for your girls (myself, Andi and Emma Jo) Happy anniversary to us! Oh, and just think ya'll, if we make it to next month...then we've surpassed the marriage of my favorite celebrity couple. Those who know me best know exactly what I'm going to say: Nick & Jess, newlyweds for-ever! We're on the right track I'd say (rip nick & jess' vows) Here are some of my favorite photos from the 'Best Day Ever' 9.7.2013









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment