WHW: Fall TV

Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy what's hap-pinning Wednesday! If you're new here, this link-up is made for you + anything under the sun (or moon) that's currently going on in your life! Grab our button below and join in on the fun. Today I'm bringing ya'll my tv favs headed into Fall. It sounds lazy but nothing beats some good Fall tv and a big glass of Cabernet am I right? I really and truly love everything about Fall (even though we are currently at the beach for the week, it's still getting a tad cooler at night)

Along with my usual favorites, there's also some new shows I'm looking forward to as well. What are your favorites and what should I be watching? Also, I'm always down for a good Netflix binge so ya'll give me your recommendations! I just finished Stranger Things (thanks to Brittany at Life as the Mrs. for recommending this one) and although it wasn't my usual go-to, I absolutely loved it! I even cried in the season finale so I'm pumped they just got renewed for season 2. Anyway, I'm going to get back to the beach so Happy Wednesday ya'll and let me know what ya'll are currently watching!


1. Secrets & Lies season 2
2. Shades of Blue season 2
3. DCC Making the team season 11
4. ABC's Wednesday night comedy line up

1. Bring on the football ya'll!
2. Nashville got picked up by CMT!
3. Looking forward to seeing the new ones: This is Us & Designated Survivor
AHS is starting season 6 this month as well! So pumped!

<  photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment