Weekending

Monday, October 3, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy first week in October! (easily one of my favorite months) Do ya'll want to know one of my favorite words? Its sweatshirt and I was wearing one this morning because our house, with the windows open, dropped to 67 degrees. Speaking of cooler temps, I need to switch out my closet from summer to fall. I'll definitely tackle that this week. Anyway, over the weekend we had a lot going on and it was so much fun but also exhausting. Today I'm still in my pjs in recovery mode. Friday night we just relaxed at home but on Saturday we went to a church function with my parents that was centered around kids. Andi experienced her first bounce house and she was head over heels in love with it! They had great food, hay rides and great fellowship!




Afterwards, we headed to NC and stayed the night with the Pecks. We had dinner al fresco in downtown Durham (Andi and Apollo's date night) and then prepared for Apollo's big first birthday. We did our usual scary movie night (tradition) and then headed to bed. The party was so much fun and I was able to meet a lot of other Mama's from the area. Andi was the only girl there but still had a blast! The theme was barnyard fun and every little detail was perfect! We got back around 6pm and dropped by my parent's house for a quick dinner before heading home to prepare for the week. After some meal prep, Hubby came home and we ended the weekend with a little Friday Night Lights binge. Amen for cool autumn Sunday nights ya'll!





Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment