Weekending

Monday, November 28, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I'm getting a late start today but a start nonetheless. Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful and I'm still dreaming about all the good food we had and excellent leftovers as well. I'm bummed I have to start cooking again this week because we've been so spoiled. We've gotten all of our Christmas decor up, including a new little tree for Andi's room and I can't wait to share pics of everything later this week!





So I'm thinking her visit with Santa may be an absolute disaster this year. For small business Saturday, we took her to see the Grinch (she loved him last year) ..... this year ya'll was meltdown central. It was funny, of course, but also awful because I have NEVER seen her freak out like that. whew! Anyway, after black Friday shopping, small business Saturday, and a birthday party for my brother-in-law, we went to church and then relaxed all Sunday at my parent's house and helped them deck the halls. Overall it was a fabulous weekend and I hope ya'll had a great one as well!








Linking up with B & Meghan for Weekending


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment