WHW: Family Pics

Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy link-up Wednesday! It's that time of year again.....Christmas card time! My husband dreads the stamp cost between these and our annual Christmas party invites and I just adore designing a new keepsake. I keep each year's card and display them every holiday season. It is so neat to look back and see the changes over the years. This year I had my parents come over and snap some pictures and I had no idea how much of a good idea that was until we were done. My Dad was jumping up and down and being silly behind Mom who was snapping the photos. Andi was laughing so hard and hammed it up for basically every single pic. I can't get enough of the Andi show ya'll and it was definitely the Andi show! I can't wait to see everyone's cards and start receiving them in the mail - tis' the season!




Had to include this one of Emma Jo!!






Grab our button and link up below to join in with Jenn and me for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday 




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment