Friday 5: Decking the Halls

Friday, December 2, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! So we have officially decked the halls here and I couldn't be happier. I'd love to keep the stuff up all dang year if it was socially acceptable. It's just so plain once its taken down! I'm dedicating my Friday 5 to a little decking the halls home tour today. We did 4 trees this year and I love how each one turned out! We have a classic themed 9 footer in the living room, a blue themed smaller one in the dining room, a keepsake/vintage one on the second floor and a small one for Miss A in her room. (Sorry for the light bill hubs!) We're gearing up for our annual Christmas party so I'm almost positive I'll be adding more touches here and there! 

I'm linking up with the usual Friday gang and you should too! Happy weekend ya'll and happy December!















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment