WHW: CaseApp

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Hey ya'll and welcome to What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday. So I've done it again - I've designed another custom phone case from caseapp.com and I'm basically ob-sessed. It was so hard to pick our Christmas card since Andi nailed all of her pics this year and it killed me to not use the one where she is front and center (I liked the wreath in the background of another one) so I had a better idea. I recently got an iphone 7 and all of my previous cases from caseapp are for my old Samsung. I literally raced over to their website and designed a new one for my phone with my little ham right in the center. When the case arrived, super quickly I might add, it was perfect. I can't stop showing it off! 

CaseApp has offered ya'll a 20% off code if you want to design a custom case just in time for the Christmas holiday. (they would make awesome gifts too) Just go to their site, upload your picture or use their 100's of designs, enter the code and complete your order. It is so easy and so cute! (This will be my 3rd time designing a custom case with them and I couldn't be happier!) 

Code for 20% off your next custom case: JESSISXMAS20





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment