WHW: Lately

Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy mid-week link up day with Jenn and me! Also, happy election day! Can ya'll honestly believe that today is the day we, as a nation, decide the next candidate of the USA? I'm floored that this is real life and even at the polls this morning, I was so uneasy. I'm very happy I got out early and after much reflection, I'm happy with my vote. Despite your feelings about either candidate, go out and be heard!

We've had a lot going on around here lately and I apologize for being MIA. Last weekend we headed down to the bay for the annual oyster festival and as usual, it was super fun and the weather was just right! We ate so much seafood and Miss A loved the parade and vendors! Afterwards, I headed to Norfolk for baby Olivia's baptism. Her Mama, my college bestie, asked me to be her Godmother and my heart was so full! It was a beautiful service and her Mom through one heck of a luncheon afterwards. It was good seeing everyone and catching up but after all that driving in one weekend I was definitely ready to get home and relax. Cheers to a good rest of the week and God bless America tonight - I have a feeling its going to be a long night! Snap or text me to keep me entertained ya'll!













 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment