Friday 5/Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 23, 2016
Hey ya'll and Merry Christmas eve's eve! I have to start this post off with a big ole' apology. I completely blanked this week and forgot to do a What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday post! I have NEVER done that and I feel so stupid (face palm) so I obviously have some catching up to do. Tis the season for being super busy and loving every second of spending time with family huh? With that said, our annual Christmas party was a huge success and so much fun! I still can't believe this was our 3rd annual and I'm already excited for next year's party. Today I have to start cooking and getting things ready for my Mama's Christmas eve dinner and also for Christmas day. I hope everyone has a safe, wonderful and lovely Christmas! See ya'll next week and I can't wait to hear all about it!



#1-5 Christmas party picture overload of course! Merry Christmas ya'll!










 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment