WHW: Lately

Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Hey ya'll and thanks for joining in for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Obviously there has been so much going on for all of us and I must admit that I'm just now (at 10pm) getting a chance to right this post. I have accomplished the depressing task of taking down the Christmas decor (except the 2nd floor tree and porch stuff - I lost steam) and I have cleaned and overhauled the entire house including getting together a Goodwill donation bag because Andi has so much stuff ya'll. Exhausted is an understatement! I also had a hair appointment and was able to meet up with my roomie from college for dinner and drinks so add driving around all over the place to the list too (but oh so worth it because girl time is good for the soul...and who doesn't love to be pampered?)

Other than having a fabulous Christmas, we're currently preparing for our out of town trip to my friend's NYE wedding and I couldn't be more excited! It's a black tie wedding and all of us girls from college will be reunited. Also, who doesn't love an excuse to dress up and all be together for new years eve and day? This will be the first time in three years that the hubs and I will be together on NYE because of his work schedule (I'm also pumped to see my hubster rock a tux ya'll, not going to lie!)

So what did everyone get for Christmas? What was your favorite moment? Leave a comment and let me know your favorite moment or tradition - it'll make my day for sure as I read through them over coffee! Also, I received a lot of new kitchen stuff including a food processor and my first cast iron skillet. With that said, can ya'll send my way your favorite things to do and make with each? I'd REALLY appreciate it because I'm so looking forward to trying each of them out this week or next!

Grab our button below and link up!












 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment