Weekend + New Year!

Monday, January 2, 2017
Hey ya'll and welcome to 2017! Last weekend was a whirlwind but definitely post worthy. My college friend got married and we were all gathered together in NC for her big wedding. I loved being reunited with everyone and being able to spend NYE with my hubby for the first time in 3 years! I took as many pictures as I could but I'm really excited for the professional ones to start popping up because we all got some pretty fabulous shots as honorary bridesmaids and just in general. I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and champagne filled new year and cheers to 2017 ya'll!

Now I have to admit just how nervous I am for tomorrow - I start my new job tomorrow ya'll and for some reason I am freaking out. A) I haven't worked in 21 months B) I've only trained thus far but tomorrow I'm on my own C) it is a brand new college with brand new people and policies so its always going to be hard, especially if you're a creature of habit and D) I just want to make sure I do well. Any good vibes and prayers will be greatly appreciated so thanks in advance!













 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment