Cream Cheese Veggie Dip

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Hey ya'll and welcome to What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday! This is where ya'll can link up with either Jenn or down below with me to share what's currently going on in your world. Grab our button below and join in on the fun!




Today I'm sharing a super easy appetizer/snack I recently made. I'm sure this would be so much better in the summer when the ingredients are super fresh but I was totally craving veggies after I watched this being made on the Pioneer Woman during one of my Cooking Channel binges. (If you're like me, then you feel like you're a class A chef after binging the cooking channel!) Anyway, this is super simple and so easy to customize too. I also want to add, if you can, wait a few hours before serving or eating. The flavors blend and 'marinate' so much more if you let it sit for awhile! Try it and let me know what you think - also, send me all of your favorite food processor recipes because I'm addicted and want to learn more!






Veggie Cream Cheese Spread



  • 3 packages (8 Ounces Each) Cream Cheese, Slightly Softened (I only used 2)
  • 6 whole Green Onions, Sliced
  • 1 whole Large Carrot, Peeled And Finely Diced
  • 1 stalk Celery, Finely Diced
  • 1/2 whole Red Bell Pepper, Finely Diced
  • 1/4 cup Finely Diced Red Onion
  • 1 Tablespoon Chopped Chives (more To Taste)
  • 1 Tablespoon Chopped Dill (more To Taste)
  • 1 clove Garlic, Peeled





Combine the cream cheese with all the other ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture reaches the consistency you want: it can be chunky, with larger pieces of the veggies, or you can keep going until it's very mixed together. 




Transfer the spread to a container and store, covered in plastic wrap, in the fridge. Serve cold with crackers, crostini, bagels, or use as a spread on a veggie sandwich.


Note: Add more or less of any veggie/herb you'd like!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment