Weekending

Monday, January 30, 2017
Monday came mighty quickly in my opinion ya'll! We had quite the busy weekend and I think that is why I feel that way. Friday was nice catching up on things around the house. Hubs and I decided to have a night in and re-start one of our favorite shows from the beginning since he came in on season 3 last time around. He'd probably die if I told ya'll what show that is...cough, cough Gossip Girl.....so I'll try and not spill the beans. Saturday we headed into Richmond to run by Hobby Lobby (always my happy happy place) and also the grocery store which is so much easier when he tags along to entertain Miss A. That evening we had a joint birthday dinner/celebration for a few family members and didn't get home until almost 10pm. I am SUPER excited to share with ya'll, once I make it, this new brussel and apple slaw recipe via my Mother-in-law. She brought it to the dinner and I was literally praying that no one would like it so I could bring it all home! (haha it was so dang good ya'll!)




Sunday we headed into church which was fabulous and then went out to my parent's house to test out my Christmas present. I shot that little thing pretty well for it to be my first time using it! However, one of the casings flew backwards and hit me in the forehead. Uhuh, not cute! We stayed and ate dinner there before heading home and hubs got called overnight to work. I decided to start Gilmore Girls last night after watching Miss Universe and I must say I'm definitely intrigued to keep watching. I'm like the ONLY person apparently that has never seen a single episode and it definitely seems like a great mother/daughter feel-good show!


After Church Jewelry Display 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment