Friday 5

Friday, February 17, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! We made it to the weekend and I'm not sure where you are but where I am it is supposed to warm up a bit and pretend to be Spring again for a couple days. Cheers to a wonderful and much needed weekend and I'll catch ya'll back here next week! 

I'm linking up today with April for Friday 5




Mary Jane Bowtie Shoes - monogrammed
Ya'll these are seriously the cutest and I think Miss A needs them for her birthday!
 (They come in more colors too)




Speaking of Miss A - can we just take a look at this sweet face? We are in definite
need of some smiles and fun after this 5 day sickness took us by storm! Bring on the warm
temperatures this weekend and maybe a bay trip!




Ok I need ya'lls opinion here. I'm really leaning towards trying this 21 day fix plan.
Have any of ya'll tried this and if so tell me EVERYTHING! I've never done any sort of fixed plan like this but a close friend did and she seriously looks ah-mazing!



I adore bamboo and gold. I always have. I love bamboo frames especially and
when I saw this picture on instagram I just knew I had to have a room like this one day.
With that said, we aren't there yet but look at these precious T.J. Maxx bamboo frame finds!
Sorry for the lighting but I just love them!



Favorite Funny & Happy weekend!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment