WHW: Ick

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Ya'll....We have literally been hit by the sick bus and it keeps on rolling over us. This crud started on Thursday and is STILL lingering. We even went to a random urgent care on Saturday because our fevers spiked. I'm finally back to work today but still have a headache and I thought Andi was on the mend as of yesterday but she's got a cough and runny nose still and its terrible. I've never had something take us out and last so long. Apparently its going around and I'm just praying it doesn't hit the hubs like it has us. Send some wellness prayers and vibes our way if you have a sec and I'll send them right back your way! I feel awful but I have nothing to share bc we haven't done a thing! Last week before it hit, we were able to take Andi to a playground and out for ice cream and a beautiful sunset. Then it happened. UGH! The only thing I hate more than being sick is seeing my little baby sick so move on sickness! All I have are a few snaps from our last few days so I look forward to catching up on how everyone else is doing.

Grab our button and link up below! (oh yes..I hope everyone had lovely Valentines day! We still celebrated with candy & gifts for Miss A and she was thrilled! She never turns down chocolate!)
















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment