Friday 5

Friday, March 17, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! We're over half way through March and almost to Spring - can you believe it? Today I'm linking up with the usual gang to share 5 things from the week. I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend and I'll catch ya'll back here on Monday. Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF




My sweet Andi girl. She is such a Mama's girl and a little comedian and seriously makes every single day better. I can't believe she is almost two ya'll! This week I made up for some lost hours and it really had me missing my sweet love muffin - looking forward to relaxing and spending all weekend with her!



Speaking of Andi turning two next month, I changed my mind last minute on her invite and ordered these instead. I find the pink and green way more fitting!

Not personalized to show example but how cute are these?!


So far so good on the 21 day fix ya'll. The work outs are fantastic and I love how they have the little countdown in the bottom corner so you know how much more time you have to go. There are so many good recipes on Pinterest and the portion containers are really great! Below is one of my favorite blog posts/recipes to try

via 


We have a Spring wedding coming up next month and I'm so excited for wedding season to be back. At our age, I feel like weddings are few and far between so I always try to go! We have one on April 22nd and one in September so far this year. For the Spring one, I ordered this Lilly dress and I'm in love with the vintage cut of it!




Ya'll, Mama and I booked our 2nd annual girls beach house and I'm in full on countdown mode. Last year, even though we have our bay house, Mama decided she missed the OBX. I go every year with my husband's family and I even lived there for two summers so I wouldn't miss it for the world. We waited until September when the rates dropped and Mama and I rented a cute little oceanfront home in Southern Shores, NC. It was just Mom, Andi and myself and it was the best week ever. We've decided to do it again (duh, making it an annual tradition) but the original house was booked. We booked this slightly larger one instead so that if my sister or aunt etc. want to join later in the week, we have room! I seriously cannot wait! Bring on the OBX please!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment