WHW: Showtime

Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday with me and my co-host Jenn! Grab our button, link up and tell us what's currently on your mind. Today I'm sharing my must-watch shows. I'm such a T.V. nerd. My husband has been trying to convince me to cut the cord like everyone is doing and ya'll I seriously don't think I can do it...like ever. The idea sounds great but I need my HGTV, AMC, Bravo & toon channels for Miss A to name a few. We do have Netflix and I love a good binge but I also love sitting down at night with a glass of wine and catching up on my DVR or watching live shows you know? With that said, here is what I currently can't get enough of T.V. wise:

1. Anything on HGTV but mostly Fixer Upper and I'm interested in the show premiering next week called Home Town

2. The Walking Dead - ya'll I binged 7 seasons of this in 2 months just to be caught up. So oddly addictive.


3. This is Us - hands down one of the best written shows ever. Grab the tissues!


4. Shades of Blue - another amazingly written, edge of your seat, crooked cop show and it has J.Lo!


5. Chrisley Knows Best - this one never gets old and besides, we're Twitter buds you know!


6. Southern Charm - this returns April 3rd and is definitely one of my favorite reality shows to date!


7. The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise - I will NEVER stop watching these (haha) Thanks ABC! I'd also like to give a shoutout to Brittany, Julie and Ashley for keeping my entertained while we tweet and snap eachother during the entire show! haha Love ya'll!


8. Nashville - I'm still mad at this one currently....


9. American Crime - intense but great


10. The Goldbergs - don't hate, its our comedy feel-good weakness


11. Last Man Standing - comedy gold if you're on the conservative side


12. Real Housewives of Dallas if it ever comes back! Its the first one I ever watched


13. I really got into Project Runway Junior this season!


So there you have it, I officially drink too much wine and watch way too much T.V. but I have zero shame in my game and thank heavens for the invention of a DVR. What shows can ya'll not stand to miss? I've also heard excellent things about Big Little Lies but we don't get HBO - boo.

p.s. day one of 21 day fix is completed and feeling good about it already! Thanks for the encouragement!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment