Mixing Patterns

Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday link up! I'm so glad that you're joining Jenn and me and I can't wait to see what's going on in your life currently - so - grab our button and join in on the fun below. Also, we didn't get a huge response last time about keeping this link up going so let us know your thoughts!


Y'all - I have been SO obsessed with the mixing patterns trend lately although I am way too scared to try it out in my own home. I posted about this before I'm sure but if we move, which I hinted that we might be considering that, I will 100% make it a goal to do some pattern mixing. It so bold and out of my classic realm but also so dang dreamy if done correctly. Send or snap me pics if ya'll have done this within your home because I'd love to see and get some new ideas. 





via 1, via 2, via 3

via

via






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment