Friday 5

Friday, March 24, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! I'm looking forward to warmer temps, outdoor play and family time this weekend with a little sprinkle of Target and maybe Hobby Lobby for some Mama time. Sounds like the perfect combo if you throw in Starbucks am I right? Cheers to the weekend! 

Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF 

One of my favorite blog posts this week was from Borm & Co. and its all about potty training - not that exciting if you don't have babes but we're just entering this new chapter and all the help is needed! Andi is doing great so far but its really up to us to be consistent with it at this point. Any advice is greatly appreciated - we're obviously not rushing bc she is barely two but she's showing interest! Click here to read her post!



I've shared these chairs before and pinned them as well but I just saw them on Overstock as well and ya'll I'm in love! Where can I put these babies? (Hubby, if you're reading this, I need these)

Fun tops - I ordered my first off the shoulder top from J. Crew last week (pink seersucker, find it here)and although I didn't love it at first...I kept it on for awhile around the house and it slowly grew on me. I felt super box-like at first but I guess I just had to get used to it. Now I'm on a mission for cute new Spring tops!

via & via


Ya'll, I need these cocktail napkins in my life. How cute for Spring and Summer are these babies? (get them here and 15% off your first order!)



It wouldn't be a fun post without Miss A! She went nuts over this Bull Rising thing in the grocery store the other day and I'm so glad I filmed it! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment