Weekending

Monday, March 27, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy start of a new week! This weekend was packed with fun for us and it was nice to not have any concrete plans for once. We did have a fun church dinner where we met a new couple with a daughter the same age as Andi so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Also, after church on Sunday we had a birthday gathering at my Aunt's house on the Otey side. We celebrate each month's birthdays and Grandma Otey and I have March. We had fabulous food, great weather and fun presents! 

Andi and I also squeezed in a girls target trip where I scored some fun new tassel earrings and lipglosses. I hung out with my parents some while Seth was working and we took Andi all over the property in the gator and showed her some new ponds where 'throwing rocks' is the new cool thing to do! On Saturday my sister came in for the day so we continued the girls time by going out for Mexican and margaritas in the middle of the day. I love when she comes in because we always drink way too much coffee (or margs) and really get to catch up with each other! Also because Andi loves her Aunt Sam!



My Target buddy




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment