Weekend Shananigans

Monday, April 17, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous Easter weekend! Ours was packed with fun stuff and I'm looking forward to a more relaxing week actually. (Next weekend we have a friend's wedding so it'll be packed again I'm sure!) Our little town had its annual wine festival on Saturday and that is always SO much fun! Hubs happened to be off so he was able to join like last year and we hung out with some of my highschool favorites. Ya'll, we kept the party going too...like basically ALL night...why don't we realize how old we are? Sunday we had a lot of family time (and recovery) between my parents and my in-laws and Miss Andi got to experience 4 separate Easter baskets (we're stocked on chocolate and goodies for awhile to say the least!) 

Today hubs and my FIL are tackling our new extended porch/deck off from the kitchen that I mentioned a few weeks ago. Basically we currently have a small cement stoop-like entrance and quite frankly its a little dangerous. We'll be doing an 8-foot deck expansion to cover that and it'll flow with hexagonal steps onto the patio. He's also throwing in pretty railing to make it safer and a built-in flower box for me! I'm so excited to get home today and see the progress! 

Linking up today with Biana & Meghan for Weekending










 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment