WHW: Currently

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Hey ya'll! We have been so busy here around these parts so I figured today I would update what's been happening lately with some pictures. Last weekend we had birthday parties all weekend and I never thought I'd say it, but we are partied out for awhile! Whew! We had so much fun though and even had a Mommy/Daughter road trip out of it. Miss A is the best little traveler and makes fun wherever she goes so everything we do together is an absolute joy!

Yesterday my office was closed so that was a huge relief after going and doing so much all weekend. I had Lillie all day (the little one I used to keep full time until I started back to work) and Hubs and I relaxed with the girls and even planted flowers in the pots on the front porch. It looks so good, I just love having ferns and vincas everywhere! For the back patio, we ordered a new umbrella with solar lights under it (so fun) and we're currently in search of a high bistro set for the new little porch. I mastered the grill last weekend all by myself like a big girl so now I'm hooked ya'll! I see lots of grilling parties in our future - wait, I'm supposed to be partied out right? (ha!)

Grab our button and link up with us below for What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday!


Party one & party two:










 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment