Friday 5

Friday, May 19, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! This week went super fast and I'm really ok with that. However, summer temps finally hit - I'm talking 90's - ugh! Last week we had this random low drop to 50's and if ya'll know me, then you know I love some leggings and a sweatshirt .... WELL THROW EM AWAY because its hotter than a June bride in a feather bed!

This weekend is PACKED with birthday parties. We have a 2nd birthday on Saturday and a first birthday on Sunday out of town but luckily work is closed on Monday so the day off will be well worth it. Here are 5 things from this week that I just can't get enough of.  Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! 






Just booked my second stay for this month with the Hotel Roanoke and I am beyond excited. We have our annual girls reunion trip coming up in a few weeks and we decided on Roanoke (since that's where we went to college) and then I head back there for Miss Virginia at the end of June. Bring on the champagne! 



This lemonade - need I say more? Cucumber Basil Sparkling Lemonade



This cute craft we did for Mother's Day turned out so precious that I want her to make another one for our fridge! We made it for Nana last weekend!



These shorts from J. Crew: Find them here



And lastly, how about this little cutie rocking her Jessi's Design bow! We celebrate her first birthday this Sunday and I am so excited to squeeze her and her Mama!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment