WHW: Beach Ready

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Today, with the super warm temps around these parts, I'm thinking all things beach. Our annual OBX trips are later this year (first week in August and then first week in September) but when things slow down at work, students leave for the summer and the town becomes quiet - I just want to move to the beach immediately! Being by the water is literally the only time I don't mind heat and sweating (I'm a total Fall person generally) Below is a quick round-up of some tried and true favorites for a day at the beach! Grab our button and link up with us to join in on WHW!


First of all, I'm super into yellow currently! How cute are these bathing suits?


Striped Swimsuit
Gingham One-Piece
Gingham Two-Piece


Monogrammed hat is a must - check out Ashley with Premium Pineapple Embroidery to get one!
Beach towel or blanket 
Beach Chair - I love the backpack ones and use them every year!


Insulated coolor is a must and I also sometimes use it as my main beach bag! The Lilly Pulitzer ones are so spacious and super cute - this is identical to my bag!


A good book is definitely a must! I plan on reading this one since I'm like the only one who hasn't watched it on HBO yet! I just scored this for free at my bookstore yesterday! 


A good sunscreen is a no-brainer and I love the Neutrogena ones for both Andi and myself. You can snag these at any drugstore so be sure to stock up!

And for Miss Andi - a baby pool, toys, tent and her own little chair!


Ok so what am I missing? What are your go-to beach essentials? (of course cold beverages, snacks and maybe a little evian spray to keep in your cooler too, hehe!) 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment