Weekending: Mama Day

Monday, May 15, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I didn't blog at the end of last week so I feel so out of the loop here. Mother's day weekend was a whirlwind and I declared that next year I'm just checking into a spa for the day (haha just kidding, it was wonderful) we had brunch ressies at our favorite spot in town with my family in the morning after church where we ate WAY too much and sipped mimosas and then that evening had a BBQ style cookout with my in-laws where we also ate WAY too much. Ah it was so good though and family time is seriously good for the soul. By the time we got home it was almost 9pm and I still needed to get things ready for the week. I ended up staying up super late just so I could enjoy a glass of wine (or 2) and binge some Gilmore Girls - happy Mother's day to me!

Church was also wonderful and we had a nice tribute to honor all the Mamas. Our new music director also declared it 'social media Sunday' and encouraged us to take pics and snap chat while he himself took selfies with the choir. It was hysterical and so much fun! This week it'll be a little slower, thankfully, and I'll keep little Lillie at the end of the week again. Andi will love that! (I used to keep her full time before I started my job in December) I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend and again, happy Mama's day to all of the Mamas out there!

Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending










 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment