Friday 5

Friday, July 28, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Friiii-daaay! This week was so packed with fun stuff and next week we'll be gearing up for our annual Otey beach trip to the OBX and I seriously cannot wait! I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend! 

Linking up with AprilKarliAndreaAmanda & Erika




This face of pure summer fun! My MIL sent me this photo on Monday and I totally meant to share sooner. That's Miss A - always smiling!



I received a fabulous surprise mail day from one of my favorite blogging friends! Ashley from Hanging with the Hirsts sent me this absolutely adorable pineapple icon hat with a monogram on THE BACK! How cute is this y'all? My day was made! If you want to snag your own, check out her shop - Premium Pineapple Embroidery. Thanks Ashley! 

both from Premium Pineapple Embroidery!

I spy a cute face peeking over the counter in the back!

So we always try to squeeze in a mini-photo sesh during our beach vacay and last year we did matching outfits and managed to get hubby on board. I'm definitely going for this Lilly print (Beach and Bae) this year but haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm not sure if I want the top or the dress 




This song. Why in the world do I love this song so much? So catchy Biebs....




I'm craving this pasta that Brittany Shared from Life as the Mrs. on Wednesday and I MUST have it! Perfect for summer!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment