Weekending

Monday, July 31, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday! I'm ready for this week to fly by because we leave for the beach on Saturday and I am overly thrilled about that fact! However, lets talk about this last weekend first. It was so simple with nothing crazy scheduled and the weather was absolutely AH-MAZING. Last night, for example, I left the windows open and woke up freezing in the morning! It was heavenly and even smelled like Fall y'all! (I know its only August but this girl is ready for September already!)

Anyway, my monthly ladies night group met and we did Drinkable Arts - a hosted wine glass paint party and it was so much fun catching up and crafting! Saturday I had dinner with a friend from church to discuss a new young adults Sunday school class and then Sunday after church....dun dun duuunnn.... we had a real estate agent come out and assess our home. It went REALLY well and we meet with her again this Wednesday to talk numbers and a listing plan. It is SO scary and only a tiny bit exciting to think we may be leaving our dream home but we do know in our hearts that we would like to be back where we were in town. Of course, I'll keep y'all updated on the process we're about to take part in. Whew! In the meantime, here are some scenes from the weekend.

Linking up with B from B Loved Boston 






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment