Weekending

Monday, July 17, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Monday - I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We spent some time at the pool, finished up Andi's swim lessons, squeezed in some parental time (as in hanging with my parents) and then my sister and her kiddos came to visit after church on Sunday for the day. I also got some crafting done last night over wine before hubs and I binged some Netflix. Overall it was nice and relaxing and I'm hoping these next few days go by semi-quickly because I'm leaving for the bay house on Wednesday for a mini-vacay through that Sunday. I'm super excited to get down there so bring it on! Also, can we talk about how July is almost over? I'm 100% ok with that but geez! So - our freezer was left cracked last night and pretty much EVERYTHING defrosted....cheers to Monday am I right? Poor hubby, had to leave him with that because I was already late for work. Anyway, here are some snaps from our weekend:






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment