WHW: Y'all

Wednesday, July 19, 2017
So..y'all know me by now and are completely aware of my all over the place grammar. Hey, that's just part of the Southern charm around here am I right? I literally just type how I talk. Y'all also know by now that I open pretty much EVERY single post with a big ole' "Hey Y'all!" I was browsing the internet over wine the other night and came across this gem of a video of Tami Taylor saying 'y'all' like 100 times and I literally laughed out loud. How fitting for my little space? I obviously must share:


Now that I've gotten everyone on the lovely path of reminiscing about how ah-mazing Friday Night Lights was - how cute are these shirts? I'm torn as to which one I'm going to order (yes, I' need one..10 years later. I mean, hello Newlyweds! Nothing gets old to me) you know, right in time for football season and my 3rd annual FNL binge re-start. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts....ok ok y'all get it, I'm obsessed. Texas Forever!


And with my favorite season coming to us in a little over 2 months (well my high school's first home game is Aug. 25th - calendar marked) don't forget about good ole' Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Team coming in hot for their 12th season on August 3rd at 10pm on CMT. Its funny because we finally cut the cable cord and switched to SlingTv this month (more on that to come) but I had to make sure CMT was on the list of channels so I could watch this...along with Bravo, AMC, HGTV and many others and I must say so far so good with Sling!


Oh and Miss Andi is ready for football too can y'all tell? I've got to record her doing her 'cheerleading routine' - it is the cutest thing ever! (think go, fight, win and mini stunts)


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment