Weekend Getaway

Monday, July 24, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday! Today I'm drowning in work emails and corrections that need to be made via Accounts Payable..ok blah blah I already lost half of my readers right? Well I'm also wishing I was back at the bay with my mini-me because we had THE BEST TIME TOGETHER EVER! Y'all, it was just Miss Andi and myself Wed-Sat and we had an absolute blast. Each day we would get up, eat breakfast, get on the beach by 11, nap (or in my case read my book AND finish it) by 2 and then shower and go out to dinner together for a Mama & Daughter date. Afterwards we would pick a movie to watch and head to bed late at like 10 or 11 and sleep together in the same bed which was seriously so cute and fun. Andi even slept until 10am or later...10am y'all! All in all it was a fantastic time and really showed me how much she really is my little bestie for life (until we hit that rocky teen age)

Saturday we came home and our new mattress was delivered and hubby had set up the new king bed. It is MASSIVE and almost dangerously high but it was so fun sleeping on it! I had the best sleep ever and I"m really happy with our purchase! Pictures and details to come once I get it staged (haha) Church was canceled due to a power outage so we were pretty lazy on Sunday. Sunday evening hubs took Miss A to his parents and they hung out for a few hours while I got some stuff done around the house sans toddler. (squeezed in an uninterrupted workout and even binged One Tree Hill over wine)

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend!

















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment