WHW: Kitchen Update

Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Hey y'all! Its time for What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday and another home update. We're definitely making some progress on the kitchen and the white did indeed brighten everything up big time! Hubs and my FIL have primed and painted and now we just need to put them back and pick out a new hardware. We're trying to sell the appliances currently because they are fairly new and quite frankly, we just need them gone. Once they're out, we can put down the backer board and install the gray tile we have picked out. Hubs also finished covering the yellow walls with the new paint we picked out. It is in the gray family but super light. At night it seems darker and during the day it seems almost white. Its Possibility by Valspar. 




I also FINALLY squeezed in some craft time with that gold spray paint I've been DYING to use. My Mama scored me a can of this spray paint that is literally always sold out at Michael's. I did a lot of research on which spray paint would most resemble antique gold which is my absolute favorite. The results are in and I adore it! Its brilliant gold (antique gold is good too) by Design Master. (You can get it here!)  I had bought some old, matted and thick frames from yard sales, etc with the intention on switching out the artwork and painting the frames gold. They seriously turned out so cute and I'm so sorry I didn't get a before picture. I did two small frames, 2 matted frames and one large mirror and still have a lot left over. I now want to paint everything in site and cannot be stopped!

its the first one pictured on the left!

And lastly, we also squeezed in some girl time when my friend Cici came in from SC to visit. Cheers to girl time, Christmas decor, home renos and crafting!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment