Weekending

Monday, December 4, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday! This weekend was so much fun and we were happy to have Seth home for the entire weekend with his new schedule. (the night shift thing sort of sucks but the weekends off are great) He made some great progress on the kitchen and I can literally start to unpack a few boxes probably in the next couple of days. We still need to decide on counter tops and have changed our minds again. I'll share a pic below and y'all let me know what you think. I think we are going Thursday to try and look at the actual slabs.



Saturday we helped decorate my parent's house and Mama and I kicked off holiday movie watching with The Holiday. We love The Family Stone, Four Christmas', Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, A Christmas Story and Jackfrost. Those are the must-watch ones! Sunday we went to church and Miss A decided to be a 'big kid' and go to children's message. It was so cute seeing her up front with the older kiddos and y'all she turned around and gave us a thumbs up! I tried so hard not to bust out laughing at that little cutie. Afterwards we walked (yes walked now that we're right in town!) down to the Christmas Parade. It was so cute and Andi was over the moon excited! Then we headed to my in-laws for some good home cooking and to celebrate my brother-in-laws birthday. All in all we had a fabulous weekend but I STILL have not started Christmas shopping. Y'all, send help and prayers!




Linking up today with Biana


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment