WHW: Hostess Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Hey y'all and welcome to another WHW! Today I'm joining in with Brittany, Owen and Emily on their last part of the gift guide link-up series. Today its all about stocking stuffers and/or hostess gift ideas! This one is sort of my favorite because this guide can be helpful for all year and not just at Christmas time. (does that sentence sound odd? Year-round maybe? Ha!) Its always polite and Southern to bring a small hostess gift am I right? Super clubs, dinner parties, Holiday parties, etc. I can't wait to browse y'alls posts and ideas on this one. Link up below and join in!




and can we just talk about how much I need these little beauties in my bar cart life? LOVE! 



Or these! Also from Williams Sonoma (they are killin' it this year with gift ideas!)



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment