WHW: Lately

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Hey y'all and welcome to another WHW! December is straight up flying by and of course I'm still not caught up on my shopping whatsoever. I feel like I need a TJ Maxx/Hobby Lobby run and I can usually knock it all out. (love those places) We've been so busy lately with church, kitchen reno, trying to maintain a clean and balanced home (sike) that I feel like I don't really have anything super blog-worthy today so I'll just catch y'all up on some fun things we've done in the last week. The Chamber of Commerce put on their annual holiday house tour in our town and I absolutely loved it. We used this event as our monthly ladies group outing and it was so much fun! It snowed the entire time (oh yea, we got our first snow and it was a lot!!!) and we all met in the morning with yummy (spiked) hot cocoa! It was just what I needed and we're thinking about maybe adding our home to the tour next year!




We also had our big Christmas Cantata and dinner at our church and guess who made an appearance? Santa! Andi was so excited and WAY more accepting of him than she was last year - however - still a no go on the lap sitting thing. Although she did make sure to yell from a safe distance that she wanted the Belle Musical Tea Party Cart for Christmas and that she had definitely been a good girl. It was absolutely precious!



Home wise - still waiting on replacement sectional sofa piece and custom pillows but we do have the tile down and ready for grout which also means we will FINALLY have appliances! Can someone say meal planning to the utmost extreme? I'm seriously over eating takeout and so ready to cook y'all!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment