WHW: Christmas Card 2017

Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Hey y'all! Happy WHW Wednesday - you know, the last one before CHRISTMAS!? Ah! How are we here already? HOW?! Anyway, today I'm sharing our little family Christmas card and some of the outtakes too. This entire process took about 10.5 minutes because hubs didn't want to be dragged away from painting and tiling the kitchen so he changed, hid the paint stained hands and we went on the front stoop of our new home to snap a quick, card-worthy shot. (Thanks Cici for the photos!) I've used Photoaffections now for three years in a row and I simply love them. The options, super fast shipping and even the way they arrive in their cute little box make me so happy! (I'm also sure to snag a Groupon for them every year as well meaning I paid $34 total instead of $150 for 100 cards - amazing right?!)

So we're still WAY overdue for an actual photo family session (like..she was 7 months the last time we did one) but these turned out just fine for this year's card. I simply had to choose the one where she is practically jumping out of Seth's arms front and center! She is such a little ham and I absolutely love it! I hope y'all have a safe and merry Christmas and I'll see y'all back here for a recap next week.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!












 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment