WHW: Updates

Wednesday, January 3, 2018
HEY Y'ALL! Long time no see huh? Sometimes blogging breaks are needed but man do break fly by! I've had two full weeks off from work and now today we're back. Our Christmas was fantastic and I sure hope yours was as well. Christmas through my child's eyes was simply magical and I know it'll be even better next year. (and she's in a big girl bed now!) We spent so much time with both sets of families, had friends in town to celebrate the new year and we have everything done in our kitchen minus the countertops. The countertops are scheduled to be installed by next week I believe and I am SO pumped! I'll update via photos by next Monday!

Oh and guess what? The couch was delivered....and it was wrong...AGAIN! I maintained a decent Christian, Southern-Lady standard attitude but by God Almighty is was hard y'all. So, third time's a charm right? The next one is supposed to be delivered on or before February 3rd and so help me it better be the right sofa. I know I should probably find one and take it home on site but every one I've looked at has been too big and I just love the look of this one that we ordered. Ahhhh whyyyyy!?

This is WRONG! Should be two cushions then middle not 3 cushions then middle!
This is a monster! Nooooo!


Anyway before I leave y'all with a big ole photo dump, I also need to give y'all a PSA: The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale starts TODAY and Tuckernuck has their big end of the year sale going on as well. I'm talking gorgeous black evening gown - scored it for $60! So, if you have a hankering for some shopping then you're welcome.

This Dress! $67! 














 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment