WHW: Lately in Pics

Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Hey y'all and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday link up! Link up with us below to share what's going on with you! Today I'm recapping some fun stuff that has been going on lately via a picture dump. We've had friends in town including my niece for the weekend (unpacking) 25th anniversary homecoming at my high school (more unpacking) birthday parties (still unpacking) and just overall trying to get settled! Yesterday my office shut down early because the town closes off main street here for the littles on Halloween afternoon to go trick-or-treating. Miss A sported her absolutely precious (and hysterical) pineapple costume. I mean, totally fitting huh? Anyway have I mentioned how exhausting moving is? I think I need more wine! With that said, happy Wednesday y'all and oh my goodness happy November!
















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment