Gift Guide for Kiddos

Wednesday, November 8, 2017
eeeek! Its officially the holiday season - yea I know, I'm TOTALLY shocked its here too! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't OVERLY excited though. The week before Thanksgiving is fair game for my decorating to begin and being in a new house makes it kind of exciting to figure out where everything is going to go from the tree to the tinsel. However, one thing I am not excited about is shopping (only because I haven't started whatsoever and I feel a tad overwhelmed) cue - researching gift guides from the best people in the biz - the blogging community! I'm so thrilled that these 3 fabulous ladies are hosting the ultimate gift guides each week from now through the beginning of December and today its all about the kiddos. So, without further ado, here is what I think is on Miss A's radar this year. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else lists!

Linking up with Brittany, Owen & Emily






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment