WHW: Ladies Gifts

Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Hey y'all! Welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday - I'm going to also collaborate with the three fabulous ladies I joined last week for another gift guide. Tis' the season! Today is all about the ladies and of course I'm going to be channeling some of the items on my very own wishlist but also great ideas for any woman in your life!

I keep seeing everyone post their holiday decorated home pictures and I am LITERALLY scratching like an addict to join in on that fun....however, our sectional still hasn't arrived and for some reason I cannot put up our tree up until the living room is complete. I did get an updated shipping notification though - on or before the 17th! Hopefully my new pillows will be here shortly after and then - THE TREE! I'm just doing one tree this year, maybe two (but definitely not 5..womp womp)

We ordered a different color for the sectional (Hilo Flax) The white/cream is great but I love wine and have a toddler! I also added a green monogram to the blue leopard pillows to match the green ikat ones! Check out Wheaton Whaley Designs on Etsy if you're in the market for new pillows or super cute home decor! Y'all, here stuff is too dang cute! 

Ok so shifting gears to what we're really here - this week's gift guide! Here are some of the things I've been swooning over lately and also some other good finds for any leading lady in your life! Link up with us as I link up with them! Happy Wednesday y'all! 


4. Spill Proof Wine Caddy (and add wine!) 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment