Weekending

Monday, November 20, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday/short week/Thanksgiving week! I"m not sure how we already got to Thanksgiving week and although I'm SO ready for the food and family time it brings I'm also sad at how fast it is all going already! This weekend was packed and I still haven't fully recovered. The sectional we ordered was delivered and it was the WRONG pieces. I seriously just about cried. They delivered two love seat sides instead of one love seat and one longer sofa piece that connects the two. After a ton of phone calls, we have a replacement order being processed with an anticipated delivery date of January 1st...I repeat....JANUARY. Again, I just about cried. I'm really hoping that it comes sooner like it did with the initial order.

Saturday I made an overdue trip to Hobby Lobby and snagged some new ornaments and decor including a new 7.5 Christmas tree because ours was missing a ton of lights this year (RIP buddy - 17 years old!) We're not using our 9 foot tree this year so we decided to get another 7 footer. I'm thinking that bad boy will go up tonight while listening to some old Christmas music - cannot wait. I also ordered new stockings and a new tree skirt from this new company I found called Merry Stockings. Y'all, I ordered 4 personalized stockings and a personalized tree skirt and it shipped the SAME day! I'm super impressed thus far and hope that when they arrive today I love them. (Went with ivory quilted and green monogram) of course I ADORE my old stockings but wanted a slightly different theme this year with lots of whites, blues and green instead of my usual burgundy.


Saturday evening we had our high school's annual auction and night out and it was so much fun! The theme was lights, camera, auction and everyone looked so fabulous. Can we talk about being 30 years old and drinking too much liquor? I knew I should've stayed with my usual wine - what was I thinking?! I was out of commission pretty much all day Sunday and then hung out with my Mama for The Walking Dead and slowly recovered. Whew y'all, old age is no joke. Anyway, I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! Linking up with Biana today for weekending!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment