Friday 5

Friday, January 26, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Friday! Cheers to the weekend! We have a birthday party to attend that is princess themed and then an adult day on Sunday to visit some wineries and breweries with another couple so bring it on! I"m linking up today with the usual gang so you should too - Happy weekend! 

1. The head of my high school has invited me to serve on a committee to plan the upcoming 25th anniversary celebration of the school. As an alum, I'm super excited to be apart of this and can't wait to see what they have in mind. (the school has been around a lot longer but faced major integration issues and was renamed and transformed in 1992 in hopes of leaving behind the tensions and struggles it faced for decades)


2. y'all, Society Social shared this on their IG page and I was literally swooning. I need a sun room one day that can have pink furniture and nothing but Lilly accents! Also, if you haven't heard, they have a pilot coming to HGTV and its TOMORROW at 2pm so tune in - its called Carolina Reno.



3. I shared on IG last week that despite our ongoing sectional sofa issues, there are some details in my living room that are slowly coming together and making it my favorite space!


4. And speaking of living room, if you remember awhile back, I posted about yard sale frames being converted and made over - well I scored some more! These frames were originally white with 1990's floral portraits in them. I repainted the frames gold, removed the backing and painted a coat of white over original portrait, added ginger jars to blue matting and voila! I love how they turned out!


5. I have to share a miss Andi pic! This was Miss A on our date at Sweet Frogs - were celebrating another day in "big girl undies" and needless to say Sweet Frogs was a huge hit!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment