WHW: Kitchen Almost Finished!

Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Hey y'all and happy WHW! Remember to link up with Jenn or myself and share what's currently hap-'pinning' in your life! 

Today I'm sharing a little teaser of our kitchen and I'm so over the moon excited about the way it is all coming together. I say 'teaser' only because I still need to stage a few things, add a few things here and there and finish the back splash but for the most part it is complete! I went to Home Depot out of town over the weekend because they have the back splash we want and of course it was not in stock in the store. We're torn between waiting for it to ship or heading into another tile place later in the week to pick some up. Its a smaller, beveled subway tile and I just love it. You'll see in the below comparison picture that we only need to back splash the portions on either side of the stove so it won't take long at all compared to our last home!


Before & After - still need backsplash
via Home Depot here







Also, while Mama, Andi and I were at the bay house for the long weekend, Hubs kicked major you know what on the laundry room/office/mudroom. (he has to work unfortunately) We randomly decided to go super dark on the back cabinetry and leave the uppers white. We also switched out the counter-top to a lighter version that works perfectly between the two! I'm so in love! I'll take more pictures once its acclimated and placed in!

Before & After so far

And a few snaps from our bay weekend! Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment