WHW: Page Turners

Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Hey y'all and welcome to another WHW where you can link up with us and let us know what's on your mind this week. We've been doing this for quite some time now and I just want to say thanks to y'all again for always coming back for more! Today I want to share some of my current bedside table reads and also currently whats on deck. My MIL gifts us a new book each Christmas and its always tailored to our specific reading tastes which makes it so much fun. This year she went out of my usual murder/thriller/psycho/mystery genre (yea I know, I like scary or sad... Jenn knows this haha) and gave me the new one from the Bush sisters and I'm thrilled to start it once I finish The Husband's Secret!  

via Amazon
I think she was onto something too and must have sensed a change in taste because all of a sudden y'all...I'm knee deep obsessed with anything...ready for it? NICHOLAS SPARKS. Oh my goodness this is so weird for me but I went on a binge over Christmas break and watched all of the movies I hadn't seen by him. Well, after about the 4th one, I realized how much I loved them and wondered why I hadn't just read one of his books. I quickly researched which ones are not movies yet and made a list. I've ordered 3 and I'm so ready to power through them. I think they will be quick reads which makes them appealing and I've just been on such a romance kick. Plus, they usually draw a few tears so it covers my sadness craving. I watched The Choice, Nights in Rodanthe, The Lucky One, Safe Haven and The Best of Me over break and I am now the proud owner of The Choice! (and Safe Haven) Ha! So SO good y'all! (I'm also currently looking at real estate in every little NC waterfront town but that's neither here nor there)

Here's what I just ordered - let me know your favorites!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment