WHW: Lately

Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Valentines day! My hubs is unfortunately on night shift but I hope everyone else has sweet date night plans! My Valentine will be Miss A but we did splurge and get Dada a fun new bourbon that I've had my eye on every since The Pink Clutch wrote about how much she loved it! Its also impressive that I found it in my super small town - it was on special display! Its Blade & Bow and I cannot wait to mix us up a drink!


Also our little town has been really great lately with kiddo friendly activities. We recently took Andi to arts and crafts day at the Longwood Center for Visual Arts downtown and y'all it was so much fun. The event is held annually and free to the public - I'm talking all the crafts and face painting, snacks, juice, fun and more! After that we had lunch and lounged about before getting dressed up for the Doll Teat Party at our local library. There were so many little girls and their dolls dressed up and it was absolutely precious! They did games, tea and scones and had a little photo booth for the girls and their dolls. It was an Andi packed day and needless to say she went to bed early that night!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment