Weekending: Paaarty!

Monday, April 9, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Monday! I'm coming at ya while watching it snow outside...yes snow in April! However, after today, the rest of the week is above 65 and hitting a big ole 85 degrees by Friday. Crazy weather but I'm open to the idea of switching out my closet by the end of the week. Anyway, this weekend was a super eventful one. We celebrated Miss A's 3rd birthday by throwing her a princess party and it was absolutely fabulous. The weather was awful so we did a last minute venue change that ended up working out perfectly. The best money I've ever spent goes to the Belle princess we 'hired' to attend her party. She was amazing, beautiful and so talented and the kids were literally over the moon. It was so neat to see how amazed they were and they literally did anything she said (haha) I'm pretty sure I even teared up when she started singing to them. (it also gave me time to mingle because the kids were in great hands!) Even though her birthday isn't until this Thursday, she had the best time and still hasn't stopped talking about!

Saturday night after her party we had a covered dish meal at church to meet the new pastor candidate and his family. It was delicious and I can't believe how well Andi did since she had literally been going ALL day long. On Sunday we listened to the new pastor candidate preach and directly afterwards had a church member vote on whether or not he would be called to be our new pastor. The vote was over 90% and I'm thrilled to say that our church will now have a new pastor! He has a wife and 3 great kiddos and we've prayed for this for a long time. I'm excited to see how this goes for our church. Afterwards we got some stuff done around the house and everyone pretty much went to bed early. It was a very eventful weekend for sure - Linking up with Biana today for weekending









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment