Weekending

Monday, May 14, 2018
Hey y'all - happy Monday (hot and humid we skipped Spring in VA Monday...) I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's day weekend. We spent 4 days at the bay and the weather was just perfect for sitting on a beach and totally doing nothing at all. Friday night my sister even came in and surprised us so it really was the best weekend getaway! We needed that sister bonding time and we both decided that we need to do it WAY more often. We drank way too much, stayed up way too late and ate so much seafood that I'm pretty sure I may turn into a crab soon. Also, the painting transformation on the house is absolutely b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I LOVE it so far and cannot wait to see the finished product.

Come back on Wednesday to link up with Jenn and I for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday. I'll be sharing some more of the new 'old' home demo series and progress thus far! Linking up today with Biana for weekending.








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment