WHW: on my radar

Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Hey y'all! Can you believe I forgot to have a post ready for WHW? Ah - my bad! Its been a crazy busy week and we're only half way done. Yesterday I took off work to head out of town for my best friend's Mama's funeral so we were thrown off. I do however want y'all to hug your Mama a little bit tighter or just stay on the phone with her a little bit longer because you really just never know what God's plan has in store for us. Her service was spectacular and she even planned for the choir to sing a rendition of The Rolling Stones at the end before everyone headed to a grand reception in her honor. She was one of a kind and a fabulous entertainer. She will definitely be missed. 

Today I just panicked and needed to throw together a quick post so I'm putting house stuff aside for the day. I'm sharing some things that have been on my radar like crazy lately. All things blue and white, gingham, new recipes and more! Also, on the binge worthy show front, I have to admit something...I started True Blood....and I can't stop. Y'all, vampires are not my thing and this show is so old but I'm hooked. Send me some of your favorite binge-worthy shows.  

Has Google figured out this comment to your email issue? Its killing me! SO sorry if it takes me longer to reply to your comment. As always, thanks for stopping by and for linking up with us today for What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday!

1. The cutest little gingham sandals I ever did see - find them here
2. Kate Spade (RIP) Gingham bow tie pearl studs - find them here
3. J. Crew side tie gingham top - find it here (I just ordered this for only $23!)
4. I finally pulled the trigger on some Lisi Lerch Ginger earrings with a 20% off coupon on MDW!

Also on my radar lately - house plants!



I'm headed out tomorrow for our annual girls trip weekend and we're just going down to the bay. I'm really looking forward to it even though only 3 of us could make it this year. Stay tuned next week for a recap and a post dedicated to styling with Ginger Jars - you know, my all time fav! #Blue&WhiteForever



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment