Friday 5

Friday, July 6, 2018
Hey y'all! Happy Friday! I hope most of y'all are at a beach somewhere. Lord knows I can't wait to be sitting by the ocean in about 20 days. The countdown is officially on. So, how was everyone's holiday? I hope it was fabulous and not as hot as it was here. We had a super fun neighborhood block party cookout! See below for the quick and festive dish I brought.

This weekend Miss Andi and I are going to my future SIL's bridal shower and we're so excited. Its a couple's shower so my BIL will be there as well and I seriously cannot believe that their wedding is SO close. Hubs has to work out of town but I'll at least have my little sidekick. Also, have I told y'all that we'll both be Jessi Otey?! How crazy is that!? Both the Otey brothers married/will marry a Jessi/Jessie. For some reason it just makes me love her more (right Jess? I know she's reading..muah!) No but seriously, my SIL is better than y'alls. She's hysterical, sarcastic, so pretty and loves wine just about (but not quite) as much as I do. She'll obviously be a perfect addition to the family if I do say so myself. 

Diving right into the link up and sharing 5 fun things from the week. Have a fabulous weekend!


1. For the 4th of July block party I made this super cute, easy and festive taco dip via Family Fresh Meals 


2. For the bridal shower, I scored the cutest 'poppin' champagne' wrapping paper similar to this one. Is anyone else a sucker for cute wrapping paper? Target & T.J. Maxx always have great patterns! 



3. This little thing has been (cautiously) loving the pool lately and her swim lessons start in a couple weeks. I'm really hoping they go better than last year so keep your fingers crossed! Also, any advice on getting your toddler more comfortable with the water would be greatly appreciated!


4. Speaking of Miss A, we had a movie night last Thursday and she picked All Dogs Go to Heaven y'all....MELT my heart! That was one of my favs back in the day and I cried like it was the first time I'd seen Charlie get called to Heaven. Next week we're going to an outdoor showing of 101 Dalmations. Its so neat to see her gush over all the Disney movies I loved as a kid! (word has it that Cruella is going to make an appearance!) 


5. Did y'all see that Blogger has fixed the comments/email problem we've been having?! I'm so happy Brittany from Life as the Mrs shared this with me because this issue has been super annoying. Head over to Andrea's post on how to resolve this. 

Words of Wisdom for the weekend:



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment