WHW: Lately

Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Hey y'all! Welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday!

Today I'm just sort of catching up on whats been going on around these parts lately. MOST importantly, my little baby girl started Pre-K y'all! Oh my heavens I just can't believe we're already here. Monday night was her orientation and she is so elated to get going. Her teacher is absolutely wonderful and I can't believe she's starting at my old stomping grounds. Oh and as for me? I CRIED SO MUCH! I told myself I'd be ok since this wasn't quite Kindergarten...SIKE! All the tears. You go baby girl!



We enjoyed a long weekend at the bay house for my Mama's birthday last weekend and that was a great ending to the Summer if I do say so myself. We went to estate and antique sales, spent time on the beach and loaded up on SO much good seafood y'all. I might even turn into a soft shell crab if I don't stop soon.... ha!




On the new (old) house front we've framed the windows to run along the back of the kitchen and I can already tell just how bright its going to be! I'm so excited for this - the black framed exterior and white interior windows have been ordered and should be here and installed in about 6 weeks or so. Also, the roof started this week (was supposed to). Its time to say goodbye to the rusty, old, chipped green metal roof and hello to a crisp new charcoal one. Also, ALL of the plumbing is now complete. As you can see, we're staying busy and I'm super pumped that Fall is right around the corner. (it was 64 degrees the other morning!) Stay tuned for some Home Chef meal reviews coming your way next week.




Thanks for linking up!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment