WHW: Home Chef

Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Wednesday! Today I want to share some of the dishes we've made with our new Home Chef  meal delivery service (not sponsored - just want to show off haha) I kept getting those emails about trying it out and we tried Blue Apron awhile back but didn't end up sticking with it. Before accepting the offer, I did a quick Google search and found out that Home Chef was rated #1 in customer service so I thought, OK let's give it a try. I was in a non-meal planning rut and making the same dishes over and over which = boring! I signed up for the 2 meals for 2 people per week plan which comes to $49.99 a week with shipping included. Although I'm pretty sure I would spend a little less at the grocery store overall (yea, I said it) its been so dang fun having the meals delivered and all the fresh ingredients right there ready for me. Also, choosing the menu is the best part because its obviously things I wouldn't normally make. I've kept it going now for a little over a month and I have loved every single meal thus far y'all! 
The best part is the referral options. I got my Mama to sign up to try it which gives me a $30 credit and also gives her $30 off her first order. so here it comes y'all - if anybody wants to give it try, let me send you an email so that I can keep my credits coming! Yup, no shame! Plus - you can cancel after the first week if its not what you expected. Let me know if you're interested and I'll make it happen! Now, just to tempt y'all more, here are some of the recipes we've made thus far.

Thanks for linking up today! 

This was the very first meal and it was DELISH! I love trying to plate them exactly like the picture
Parisian Bistro Steak with dauphinoise potatoes & green beans

This one was ah-mazing!
Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Sauce and Shisito Pepper Slaw 

Acapulco Beef Burgers with fresh pico de gallo and cilantro lime fries
London Broil Sirloin Steak with Potato Salad & Corn Salsa 

Hunan-Style Glazed Salmon with Ginger Jasmine Rice, Orange Sauce & Sesame Peas 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment